Monday, May 2, 2011

Havent Been to the Gym Lately?

We all fall of the exercise wagon from time to time.
Work gets to busy, you catch a cold, have family visiting from out of town.

But the chronic affects of not exercising can show up within
2 weeks

So, if its been a few weeks since you last hit the pavement or the gym
Its time to grab your runners!!

Go for a brisk walk, take a yoga class, head to the gym.

Taking an extended break can be bad for your health.
Within 14 days people see an increase in belly fat and elevated cholesterol


1 comment:

The Tiny Team said...

Oh my gooooooosh...I just went today and yesterday, it was torture thinking about it, but once I went, I loved it. Guess I can't blame the baby anymore...

GOOD LUCK! You can do it!

Love,
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...