Monday, April 11, 2011

Update

This is going to be a busy week!!

Yesterday I ran for 30 minutes and I did 2.5miles or 4km
It felt way better than a week ago so Im super happy about that!!

Monday Im doing a 90 minute hot yoga class in the morning
Then I have soccer practice for an  hour at night

Tuesday in class is our last day of mountain biking in class

Wednesday I am going to strength... Im looking for some new exercises if you know any!!
I am also thinking of doing some stairs

Thursday will be a rest day... and Friday likely will be too....

Friday is Bermuda Shorts Day at the Uni... its a last class bash put on by the Student Union.
Im not sure if I'll be attending as I have an exam Saturday morning.
So I will have to try to run Saturday or Sunday.

What are your plans for the week?  Are you trying out a new class or exercise? Or finally running outside?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...