Saturday, January 7, 2012

LC's 7 Days to Skinny Jeans


Lauren Conrad has put out a 7 Day plan to help you recover from your holiday eating.
The goal is to get you back into your skinny jeans

But even if that isn't your goal, you just want a simple meal and exercise plan for 7 days to kick start the new year and new healthy lifestyle this is a good place to start.

There are Breakfast ideas, lunch and dinner recipes, simple snacks, and quick 20-60min exercise plans.

I am doing this 7 days and I will keep you posted on my progress.
Im not trying to fit into any skinny jeans but I am trying to eat healthy, pack tasty good-for-me lunches to my new job and do something active every day.

CLICK HERE to see the plan and set up what you are going to do for the next 7 days.

To Help me succeed I have written down what I plan to do each day.
I will share with you what I am eating and what exercise I am doing each day 
if you decide to join me post about it in the comments!!

Today was Day 1 and I would say it was about half way successful.

The problem was I got a really late start...

11:30 - oatmeal 
1:30 - 5 min warm up, Intervals on treadmill x8, cool down
3:00 - cheese string snack
4:30 - Salami pita - with spinach, pickles, cucumber, tomato and feta

but then I ate a piece of cheese cake.

Total water: 7 cups. 


Oh well it's saturday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...