Saturday, January 7, 2012

7 Days to Skinnies Day 3

Its Monday. And Day 3 of the plan

Today was the real test. I started my work term today and I had no idea what the day would bring.
The university website going down around noon was not a good start to the semester for anyone!!

I started the day with the Breakfast Smoothie - its really yummy and has oatmeal in it, I use greek yogurt which has tons of protein so its really filling.


For lunch I packed a pre-made Bruschetta Chicken  and a salad.
I baked a bunch of chicken on the weekend so I would be prepared for the week. I Put each breast in a separate tupperware, topped it with bruschetta and BOOM lunch in the fridge.

A couple hours later I had 1/4Cup of almonds for snack

Once my first day at work was done I headed to the gym - possible the busiest place on campus at 4:30 the first day back to school in January...
I managed to get an elliptical and did 30 minutes at a moderate pace.

I went home and had Chicken Salad on Toast.  With granny smith apple, and red grapes it was yummy and fresh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...