Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Running Playlist

I recently compiled a running playlist on my ipod.
I tried to go for a lot of variety and all up beat of course!!

Here is what I am running too!

Gimme More - Britney Spears
 Telephone ft. Beyonce - Lady Ga Ga
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
Love Lost - Temper Trap
Breakin Dishes - Rihanna
Sinnerman (felix da housecat mix) - Nina Simone
In Her Eyes - Basshunter
Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty
Peacock - Katy Perry
Til the World Ends - Britney Spears
Ragged Mile - John Butler Trio
I Go Hard, I Go Home - The Presets
German Techno - Super Troopers
Stronger - Kanye West
California Dreaming - Benny Benassi
White Diamons - Friendly Fires
Blow - Ke$ha

What do you listen to when you run?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

erin said...

I love these two for the end of a really loooong run, 1)I ain't no quitter - Shania Twain. 2)I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
Other good songs... Black Betty, Barracuda
Muse, Blondie, Beatles, Metallica, Joss Stone (introducing Joss Stone album)

erin said...

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/my-2010-running-playlist/

forgot to add this to my previous comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...