Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Day of Running

 I did the first day of my 5km Running program yesterday.
I started pretty slow since it had been a long time since I ran.

I found the 90 seconds plenty long enough to recover, and the 60 seconds of running kind of short...
Maybe I should have been running harder!!

But over all it went really well! It was quick, I was at the gym about 45minutes including stretching..
I felt awesome  for actually going and doing it!!

I ran 3.7km in 30 minutes 
I thought that was not bad for a start!

And today... despite my thinking that I wasnt pushing myself hard enough..
I am quite sore - my shins and hips definitely got a work out!

I will be heading to the gym after class again tomorrow to do it again!

Have you been training?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...