Making homemade meal is often way healthier than store-bought, frozen, or restaurant meals.
But sometimes figuring out how to make those meals and having the motivation to make them especially on a busy week night can be hard.
Here are some Ways to make your dinners healthier.
1. Plan a week's worth of dinners - plan ahead and post the menu up on the fridge then you wont resort to frozen dinners and take out pizza
2. Invest in a slow cooker - throw a bunch of health ingredients in the night before, turn it on in the morning and come home to tasty, healthy, homemade dinner
3. Eat an Omelet - omelet's are packed with protein, and if you load them up with vegetables they can make a healthy, quick, filling dinner
4. Turn off the TV - one study has found that if the TV is on during dinner, fruit and vegetable consumption goes down
5. Keep your kitchen clean - nothing is going to stand in your way to a healthy home cooked meal more than a cluttered messy kitchen. Keep the kitchen for cooking at eating only.
These are just some of the great tips in an article from Besthealthmag.com
Check out the rest HERE