Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Body Flow



Last week I went to a BodyFlow class at Goodlife Fitness.

It is a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates.
It is supposed to build strength and flexibility while leaving you calm and centred.


I really enjoyed this class. 
 I had never done Tai Chi before, but I really enjoyed that part of the work out.
It wasn't overly strenuous, but it did work a lot of balance and flexibility.

The core part of the workout included a lot of pilates moves and my abs were kind of sore the next day!!


I think this is a class that you get out of it what you put in,
there are progressions for almost all the moves, so its great for beginners, and you can challenge yourself as much as you feel comfortable.

I definitely want to go back!

The best part... is Goodlife fitness offers 3 free trail passes so you can check out the gym before you commit.
And if you do decide to get a membership it is only $28/month.
To find a club or a bodyflow class near your go here:
http://www.goodlifefitness.com/ 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...