Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6 week update

Three and a half weeks to go before my trip to mexico.

Im glad I've been able to use this trip to help motivate me to eat healthy and get in some activity every day.

Things were going really well... I was playing soccer, doing yoga at work, doing some workouts from Nike Training Center app...

I went to Bikram Hot Yoga on Monday.
And then I got sick.

Sore throat. body aches. head ache. sick to my stomach. the whole shebang. 
I've taken the last 2 days off work and have been sleeping so much.
So needless to say, eating and exercising haven't really been at the top of my list.

What do you do when your sick? What is your favorite comfort food??
And any home remedies to help a sore throat would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...