Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6 weeks challenge!!

I have booked a trip to Mexico for the beginning of September!!!!

I am trying to get ready for the beach by eating healthy and doing something active every day.
I will keep you updated on what Im doing, what Im eating and how its going!!

Saturday I did the 30 day Shred from Jillian Michaels.
Sunday I did one of the workouts from the Women's Health Hot body yoga app called "Torch calories fast" - it burns 450 calories in 1 hr... I only did 15 minutes though haha!!!
Monday I did strength exercises such as pushups/ incline push ups, crunches, and reverse crunches, and squats whenever I found a couple extra minutes.

Today I have a soccer game if it doesnt get rained out.

What workout apps, videos, or routines do you use?? I am open to any suggestions.

Tomorrow/Wednesday - I will post the recipes for some of the lunches I've been packing and going to Hot Yoga!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...